The beginning of it all!
Hello there! My name is Michalea and my friends name is Keri.
We work together at an office. We LOVE clothes and love coming up with new outfits. We like to mix and match patterns and pieces. We decided to share some of our style ideas with you, hence why we started this blog.
I(Michalea) am the "penny pincher". I am a thrift store shopaholic and LOVE sales. When I enter a store, I go straight to the sale rack. I like buying older things at goodwill and making them seem new or "repurposed".
Keri is more of the current fashionista. She has all the right pieces of clothing from all the greatest stores! Forever21, Old Navy, mod cloth, H&M etc. Don't get me wrong, She likes a good sale too... and knows how to find the perfect deal.
When you compare our two closets you get a HUGE variety of old and new. We like to "share" items of clothing... to mix things up a bit. We are the best of friends and love working together.
What you look like on the outside is important, but what you look like inside, now that's what we really have to look at and carefully "style". We both love Jesus and we both are here to do his will, while in the meantime like to have fun with clothes.
SO hopefully some of the outfits we put together and the ideas that we give you help you and inspire you. :D Thanks for reading our first post... and we hope you come back for more!! :D Thank you.
~The Office Diaries Girls~

No comments:
Post a Comment