Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pastels

Today is a big day at our office, We are celebrating 125 years of being a Farm Mutual Insurance Company! Thats a LOOOONNNNG time! :D The news paper is coming to take pictures and we are supposed to look our best! I had no idea until 10:00 last night what I was going to wear. I couldn't come up with ANYTHING! So I got on pinterest and found these outfits which I love! I love the soft pinks and creams with the seafoam blue.... <3
I looked through my closet and picked these items out.... Its not exactly like it  but the colors are similar! Thats what I love about pinterest... Making up outfits that are similar to the ones they make up! :D

Today my skirt is a Goodwill Skirt! $3.00
My Jacket is from Dots. I believe it was around $9
My seafoam top is from a CUTE little store in a small town about 30 min from here where everything is like a quarter! Its rediculously amazing! It was only.25!!!
My shoes are from Cato $6.99
My watch is a gift from Keri for my birthday last year! :D I believe it was $20 Urban Outfitters
My belt is from Dots also (like 7 years ago! its my favorite!) my mom baught it for me to go with my easter outfit :D...it was around $8

Pinterest Outfit!














No comments:

Post a Comment