Don't be hesitant to go to thrift stores and resale.. This may just happen to you! :)
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Pinsperation
So me and Keri found this blog which we LOVE called makennableu and she has the cutest clothes and they are all affordable! Yay! This shirt is from forever 21 (you can buy it online) and the skirt is an old skirt from forever 21... BUT! Never fear thrift stores are near! I went to platos closet and they had this skirt (new with tags I might add!) for $6 stinking dollars! Pshhhh yeah I'm getting that... But then I look closer and I notice a sign that says 50% off red hanger items... Look at the picture below... Do you see a red hanger on that tag?! YES! Soooo! It was only $3! I was super excited! For sure the buy of the week! :)
Labels:
Forever21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment