Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday- Top favorite from last week



 Top favorite from last week is............




Keri's Opinion -
What's not to like about this outfit? Lace check.  My favorite type of skirt?  Pencil, check.  Traditional animal print, check. Gold accent pieces, check.  Four of my favorite fashion staples in one outfit?  Doesn't get much better than this.  Then not to mention, the lace pencil skirt has to be a beautiful emerald color?  I just love this outfit.  You could've worn this ten years ago, and ten years from now and this would still be in style for me.  My favorite piece is the gold plate belt that throws in a sleek twist to the basic elegance.  Probably one of, if not my favorite of Michalea's outfits thus far.  I also like Mikey's simple straight hairstyle. 

Michalea's oppinion - 
I like this because the colors go well together! I love the mix of lace and leopard! And of course the gold belt is a favorite!!!!!! I was so excited when I got this! Anything with Gold is going to be a favorite. This skirt is also so flexible.. You can wear it with so much! This outfit would have been cute with a striped shirt also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment