Our Top Favorite pick from last week is....... drum roll
Our top favorite pick!!
Keri's blue rose Old Navy dress, with jean jacket from Express (old) and silver flip flops from the Gap outlet.
Keri's pick because...
I am in love with blue right now, especially in a feminine print.
I also like how the waist of the dress is fitted (another feminine feature). It's a little hard to tell in these pics with the denim jacket. Old Navy is putting out some things that fit quite nicely this season. I like the versitality of strapless dresses, as they can be paired w/ flip-flops & a jacket or cardigan for a more comfortable/casual look, or pumps/no jacket for date night.
Michalea's opinion -
I personally LOVE this outfit.
Its has a very comfortable, traditional, and feminine feel to it.
I love how girly its totally girly. Every girl needs an outfit like this in their closet!
I love how she put the silver flip flops with it instead of, say flats or cowboy boots as most do, it just gives it a sense of originality. I LOVE the blue rose pattern and I love the jean jacket with this dress.
I think this would also be cute with a pop of neon somewhere... but I totally love it how it is!
Good eye Keri ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment